Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chenille Pajama Project Complete



  Well I finally finished the chenille pajama project.  It was fairly simple, except that because I was trying to get a certain pattern repeat, I ended up having to recut one leg of the pajama pants again.  I thought they turned out so cute.  I just put them on Etsy in my shop.  I also got busy and made a handbag from an upcycled wool sweater.  I was happy with the completed project and put that in the store too. 
  Unfortunately, I broke a needle and knocked my machine out of time I think, so it will be visiting the sewing machine Dr. tomorrow.  Thankful I have spare.  Looking forward to getting busy and finishing a couple more projects tomorrow. Hope everyone has a productive day! 

This is the day the Lord hath made, rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment